Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many members hunt or use your prowler to hunt with........let's here it.

·
Registered
404 Posts
I'll be using mine for hunting for sure... Can't wait to see how she does in the snow!

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
That's the plan easy deer hauling if there's any left to hunt!

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Mine is used for hunting.

·
Registered
404 Posts
That's cool,hope we get some snow this year.
If we don't get snow this year, I just might cry. Truthfully I'm tired of the sub temps. Warm up a little and let the fluffy stuff fly!

·
Registered
12 Posts
I'll be using mine for hunting. That's what I bought it for to keep my truck from getting a scratched up and get to my spots quick.

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'll be using mine for hunting. That's what I bought it for to keep my truck from getting a scratched up and get to my spots quick.
Thanks members for sharing....................:):)

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Here is a picture of my buddy's 2013 Utah buck and my Prowler. Nothing huge, just a 2 pointer (or as you eastern guys say, a 4 point).

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
Here is a picture of my buddy's 2013 Utah buck and my Prowler. Nothing huge, just a 2 pointer (or as you eastern guys say, a 4 point).
Wish we could take one like that but with our restrictions ain't going to happen.
Capture.JPG

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
not a bad buck shane,prowler looks good,I think what you have is a fine machine.:)

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
many of the miles on mine are Elk n Bear [and IF a big azz Mule buck has a death wish] hunt miles ... mostly Elk
my hunting partner is up home so I don't hunt down here [and it's out of state for me].
we used his Rhino for a few years and I got tired of the knee pain after the hunts as my knees actually were forcing the dash padding in and left big indentions so I got the A/C after trying all the rigs on for fit :) then figured out the features I liked and din't like narrowed it down to two PoPo and A/C and like the A/C's 4X4 operation much better as to engagement .

re. the deer .... much prefer for the table Elk and Moose [very hard to get a draw on Moose] so usually watch the deer graze as a nice sight to watch, but if a Trophy was to have a death wish I'd take him. I'd probably give the Deer meat or at least a bunch of it to a needy family locally.

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
many of the miles on mine are Elk n Bear [and IF a big azz Mule buck has a death wish] hunt miles ... mostly Elk
my hunting partner is up home so I don't hunt down here [and it's out of state for me].
we used his Rhino for a few years and I got tired of the knee pain after the hunts as my knees actually were forcing the dash padding in and left big indentions so I got the A/C after trying all the rigs on for fit :) then figured out the features I liked and din't like narrowed it down to two PoPo and A/C and like the A/C's 4X4 operation much better as to engagement .

re. the deer .... much prefer for the table Elk and Moose [very hard to get a draw on Moose] so usually watch the deer graze as a nice sight to watch, but if a Trophy was to have a death wish I'd take him. I'd probably give the Deer meat or at least a bunch of it to a needy family locally.
Deer meat is all I have ever tried,I heard elk and moose is very good also.

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
Deer meat is all I have ever tried,I heard elk and moose is very good also.
Elk is good, I've gone elk hunting around Meeker, CO a couple times a few decades ago.

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
Spent the morning with my Dad and put up 4 tree stands for us and my brothers. Not many tracks and only saw one doe and one small buck.

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I have been seeing a lot of sign at the cabin the last month or so,I know of two 8 points taken with a bow.will be checking my deer cam this sat..........hope I have some good pictures I put down 35 pounds of old meat............:D

1 - 20 of 28 Posts