Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:eek: Hope you all had a Merry Christmas and heres hoping you got something that will enhance your Artic Cat Ride...

I am still thinking about what I might want to do to mine yet so I didn't even hint of a gift concerning my new Toy.

But ,,, Christmas Morning I found a gift on the tree left there by the big guy in RED and all I can say is thank you Santa as I guess I just didnt think of this gift and now that I have it I will wear it proud.. LOL

Even if you got tools to work on our Artic Cats ,,I for one would like to hear about them.. like my new needle nose pliars for example.. Gp

Happy New Year to all of you and thanks for the pleasure of the forum and advice you have given me ..

·
Registered
131 Posts
:eek: Hope you all had a Merry Christmas and heres hoping you got something that will enhance your Artic Cat Ride...

I am still thinking about what I might want to do to mine yet so I didn't even hint of a gift concerning my new Toy.

But ,,, Christmas Morning I found a gift on the tree left there by the big guy in RED and all I can say is thank you Santa as I guess I just didnt think of this gift and now that I have it I will wear it proud.. LOL

Even if you got tools to work on our Artic Cats ,,I for one would like to hear about them.. like my new needle nose pliars for example.. Gp

Happy New Year to all of you and thanks for the pleasure of the forum and advice you have given me ..

I got a snow plow (yay, no more shovelin'!) and a GPS!! Pretty surprised and very cool!!

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
I got one that says CATS PRIDE!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts