389 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,390 Posts

·
Registered
618 Posts
Why not just buy a can of paint and touch it up?

I've got 4 cans of the Cat paint for my desert red cat sitting at home ready to go.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Why not just buy a can of paint and touch it up?

I've got 4 cans of the Cat paint for my desert red cat sitting at home ready to go.
Well i'm afraid it wont stick. The paint actually peeled off on the back of the sticker. you can feel the lip of the place where paint peeled off. Guess I could sand it down but im not a good painter and i dont want it to look stupid.

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
I found this in the garage. It has a mark on the inside that says RH for right hand side. It is about a 9/10 as far as the condition goes. Just needs a little wax is all.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
I found this in the garage. It has a mark on the inside that says RH for right hand side. It is about a 9/10 as far as the condition goes. Just needs a little wax is all.
do you by chance have the left rear fender and the left front fender [both the orange ones not the factory black extension flairs] ... some rut n bank decided mine look good enough to eat :)

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
do you by chance have the left rear fender and the left front fender [both the orange ones not the factory black extension flairs] ... some rut n bank decided mine look good enough to eat :)
Yes and Yes I do. I have number 8 and number 35 in the drawings form the above post.

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
Yes and Yes I do. I have number 8 and number 35 in the drawings form the above post.
are you willing to ship to Coeur d'Alene Idaho ???

but I should ask if they are for sale and $ price [a PM if you'd like would be great] ...

I'm going to Banff Alberta for a week so might not reply real quick .

on edit ... I'm looking for the #36 left on the cargo box detail , and #35 & #8 on the left front fender detail [as you listed on your reply]

THANKS FOR HELP and checking into this for me.

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
are you willing to ship to Coeur d'Alene Idaho ??? Yes

but I should ask if they are for sale and $ price [a PM if you'd like would be great] ... Yes. Cheap!

I'm going to Banff Alberta for a week so might not reply real quick . No problem. When you are ready.

on edit ... I'm looking for the #36 left on the cargo box detail , and #35 & #8 on the left front fender detail [as you listed on your reply] i will look but I don't think so.

THANKS FOR HELP and checking into this for me.
You are welcome.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Im an idiot Todd, only a small spot is actually on the fender. the bigger sport where the paint ripped off is on the damn fender part of the hood... Im screwed i guess, not buying a whole new hood. Ill just paint it...
Since Im at it ill just paint the spot on the fender too Todd. Im pissed that i didnt realize it was the hood, not the fender that most of the paint peeled from.

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
You are welcome.
you didn't reply to the edited line .. please re-read .....ooooops looks like I didn't read your reply well LOL ok I'll contact you when I get home

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Im an idiot Todd, only a small spot is actually on the fender. the bigger sport where the paint ripped off is on the damn fender part of the hood... Im screwed i guess, not buying a whole new hood. Ill just paint it...
Since Im at it ill just paint the spot on the fender too Todd. Im pissed that i didnt realize it was the hood, not the fender that most of the paint peeled from.
No problem. If you ever need that part let me know.

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
you didn't reply to the edited line .. please re-read .....ooooops looks like I didn't read your reply well LOL ok I'll contact you when I get home
Yeah sorry I should have made my replies red or something. Just send me a pm and let me know what you want to pay for the parts and shipping. I will be more than fair I promise. These things are just sitting around for the last 2 years.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts