Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where I could find a set of headlight covers for my 2010 xtx? I had a set of chrome ones on and loved them... then one night at the cabin I set them on my father's truck to go for a midnight run and he drove away with them on his hood.. now no more pretty covers :( anyhow, I went to order another set and it turns out the supplier doesn't make them anymore or they're unavailable... ugh! if there's any dealers out there or anyone that have a set laying aroung (preferably chrome but i'll take tinted ones) please let me know.. I'll pay for shipping to Canada.. just would really like to have a set back on there.. Thanks for any help guys.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Does anyone know where I could find a set of headlight covers for my 2010 xtx? I had a set of chrome ones on and loved them... then one night at the cabin I set them on my father's truck to go for a midnight run and he drove away with them on his hood.. now no more pretty covers :( anyhow, I went to order another set and it turns out the supplier doesn't make them anymore or they're unavailable... ugh! if there's any dealers out there or anyone that have a set laying aroung (preferably chrome but i'll take tinted ones) please let me know.. I'll pay for shipping to Canada.. just would really like to have a set back on there.. Thanks for any help guys.
Ive seen them on Ebay.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What are they? Cover that slip over your head lighs?
Yeah, they come with 3m stickers with velcro on them so they can be removed for night riding. I originally got them cuz the trails around here tend to be quite narrow and I find the stock lenses scratch really easily, would rather scratch the pretty covers and have clear lenses for night time. :D

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
rv sports on trf mn they have them instock. might have to call
Thanks for the suggestion!! I called RV and they had a set hanging on the wall! I ordered them on the spot. I was super happy:D just got them today in the mail and I'm stoked to get them on my ride.. another problem solved by the good people on this forum..

Cheers yote killer!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts