Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
Eastern Arizona Arctic Cat I think. His name is Chris. His name on this site is eaac. You might try and pm him.
Just go to your local ac dealer and have the wife keep the salesman busy and see if you can find a couple that fell off....LOL Just kidding.
Note to self be careful with airguns and nuts.

EAAC stands for Eastern AZ Ag Center . they are in Thatcher AZ . I dont have Chris number handy but you can PM him hes on here all the time . im sure Chris can help you out , he a good guy to deal with .

·
Registered
294 Posts
So, I knew I was being talked about, my ears were just burning all night. If you want I could dig you up a couple of lug nuts and the shipping really won't be much at all. Drop me a pm with exactly how much you need and your address and I will get you a quote.

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
Ryan where are you? I have some extra in My Motor home. I can get them to Glamis for you if you go there or bring them home next week and get them to you. I have a bunch of different ones i dont even know which are stock ones any more.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ryan where are you? I have some extra in My Motor home. I can get them to Glamis for you if you go there or bring them home next week and get them to you. I have a bunch of different ones i dont even know which are stock ones any more.
Thanks for the offer but I found some on ebay lastnight so i'm good. I wish I was close to Glamis! I'm way out in Kentucky.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Where in KY are you ryan? We go to Windrock, Harlan Co., and Wheelin in the Country. I have a place on Kentucky Lake.
I'm in London Ky. I've been to windrock and harlan both. I'll try to go back this summer. We go to royal blue a few times a year also. It's only another half hour-45 minutes down 75 into tennessee. You ever ride at LBL? I heard it was a good place but have not ridden there.

·
Registered
682 Posts
ya , Used to go to turkey bay back when we were atv'ing. Not nearly as good as windrock or harlan. Don't you have to go through London to get to harlan? Anyway.In hot summer i boat, wheel in fall , winter , spring. Let me know when you go and we will try to meet up. Have to tell you though we are bad to drink. lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts