Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i went to the farm yesterday, three semi's buried to the hoods, can't see the roads cuz the freaken snow is ass deep, it's colder than hell. Blew snow for five hours, the wind came up and filled it back in in 20 minutes. Furnace in house is ##@ up I have to get up during the night and kick it to get it to start. The repairman (yes only one) is five days behind and I quit drinking. Any ideas

Attachments

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
heck we're having a heat wave over here, come on over for a visit .. rivers are at flood stage last night do to warm melt off

don't look like many trees to cut fuel wood with , got Buffalo poop around LOL ... drain the water and get the heck down to a friends til heat restored to working order. ... my Buddy in Regina, Sas. Canada just got through a big re-model and did a ton of insulation work this past summer. said he is in a t-shirt for the first winter ever in this home .. normal for him at this time of year might be -20 to -50

·
Registered
222 Posts
So i went to the farm yesterday, three semi's buried to the hoods, can't see the roads cuz the freaken snow is ass deep, it's colder than hell. Blew snow for five hours, the wind came up and filled it back in in 20 minutes. Furnace in house is ##@ up I have to get up during the night and kick it to get it to start. The repairman (yes only one) is five days behind and I quit drinking. Any ideas
know what you mean bud, last weekend came down to -29 celcius without the windshield factor at the cottage, :eek:

dont know how cold in farenheit but cold enough no to stick your tongue,
on a metal post

1 - 11 of 11 Posts