Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had some time to night and it was not 40 below so I could heat up the garage with out to my energy wasted. LOL I Mounted my stockers that I had put studs in on the weekend. I had to drill out the center hole on the rims because there no hole there it's a solid cap. I had to this so I can use my tire machine. No big deal I sealed the hole again. It even looks good I like the rim and the color It makes the machine look like something. There is about 140 studs per tire.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
never used an ice tire , figure it would be a blast though ... where do you find ice like that ? I know lots of snow around you but is it tracks set up or frozen lakes or what for the ice ??

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
never used an ice tire , figure it would be a blast though ... where do you find ice like that ? I know lots of snow around you but is it tracks set up or frozen lakes or what for the ice ??
we ride some little rivers that have had tons of machines on. the snow gets worn down to the ice. So this gives me control in the corners. I don't like bare ice have had to many spills on ice :eek: not to have pick's in my sleds track and ice studs in my tires. Now I can kick some poo poo butt. :D

·
Registered
432 Posts
Had some time to night and it was not 40 below so I could heat up the garage with out to my energy wasted. LOL I Mounted my stockers that I had put studs in on the weekend. I had to drill out the center hole on the rims because there no hole there it's a solid cap. I had to this so I can use my tire machine. No big deal I sealed the hole again. It even looks good I like the rim and the color It makes the machine look like something. There is about 140 studs per tire.
Nice lookin cat! Is there anyway to open up all the pictures when multiple pictures are given instead of opening one then hitting page back key to open up another?:confused:

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
bet it makes snow cone powder ice behind the tires :) .. and vision for those behind is a white out LOL

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Rob have you got a chance to try out your studded tires.
Not till next weekend. doing a sled tour tomorrow. the ride will be around 300 miles. But I do get to try out my new sled suit. Orange in color to match my sled. Got a great deal at the place I bought my WC from.

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Not till next weekend. doing a sled tour tomorrow. the ride will be around 300 miles. But I do get to try out my new sled suit. Orange in color to match my sled. Got a great deal at the place I bought my WC from.
lets see some pictures of your 300 mile ride.look for me in one of those warm up cabins...........:D

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
lets see some pictures of you 300 mile ride.look for me in one of those warm up cabins...........:D
Just be sure to bring the brandy and coffee in a large thermos

1 - 18 of 18 Posts