Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello yall,

I'm looking at a 2012 Cat HDX 700 and I have some questions if anyone can help me.

First, customizing, I want a solid roof with stereo system overhead but I'm not a fan of the headliner pack Arctic Cat offers, seems it would collect dust and dirt under that liner and become a real mess after awhile. What other options aftermarket are there?

Has anyone heard of being able to order this Prowler with a different paint than what cat states they come in? I'm in love with the orange!

What's the factory warranty offered with these and is there an extended warranty offered?

With it having the bench seat, does that middle seat get hot, as I'd have my lil cowgirl riding with me?

Any help yall could provide would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!;)

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Welcome aboard. Hang tight and your questions will be answered by the great members of this site.

They change colors almost every year. I am not aware that you can order a custom color but it can be changed after market.

Factory warranty is 6 months if I remember correctly. You can buy up to a 3 year extended warranty.

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
depending on where your ride area is dust might be a BIG problem for the radio type stuff .. mine gets pressure washed out .. inside and out after every ride, spring time is mud issues and same thing on the wash job happens electronic devices would not do well with the water.
if you a regular on the site you'll see many ways to go as to mods and custom available

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks! I have to wait about another month or so before I can go pick one out but I'm really excited and can't wait!:D

·
Founding Member
3,867 Posts
Welcome the the fun. As for a radio it depends on what how you want to listen to it and who you want to hear it. A lot of riders like head sets or in helment kits. Most sand duners like head sets, because when your running at hi speeds you can talk to your passengers and listen to music at the same time. With a radio you will have to have the volume turned up to hear when your driving 25 mph plus.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
656 Posts
Welcome to the prowler nation heppnel!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts