Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Heading to Texas to ride with Arctic Cat

Well I am off again, this time to Texas where I will be meeting up with our friends at Arctic Cat for a special trip! I dont know much for details except that we will be riding for 2 days strait. I have heard rumors of a sport model Prowler XTZ 1000 so maybe I can get a confirmation on whether or not the rumors have any merit.
On Sunday Arctic Cat is treating us to a special day at the track, Texas Motor Speedway that is! Yep, we are heading to NASCAR where Arctic Cat has something pretty special in store. I will try to update everyone nightly on our days adventure.
Until then.........

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Well Joey, have a good time. Be sure to update us when you get back. I think we are all anxious about a new machine coming out.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Hope you enjoy Texas Motor Speedway. We had Talladega this last weekend. Always a wild party. If any of you guys have ever been you know what i'm talking about. Hope you have a safe ride and enjoy. Keep us updated on the possible new machine.

·
Registered
861 Posts
ask them why they just dont fix the F'n problems we have with the current models..ebrake issues, axles, exploding diffs...F&*%...

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
ask them why they just dont fix the F'n problems we have with the current models..ebrake issues, axles, exploding diffs...F&*%...
Probbibly because he want's invited back.

And AC is fixing these issues. 2011 has new axles and diff's, don't know if the ebrake is same though.

Awaiting the news and will hold off pimping current machine until more info is released!

·
Registered
277 Posts
Probbibly because he want's invited back.

And AC is fixing these issues. 2011 has new axles and diff's, don't know if the ebrake is same though.

Awaiting the news and will hold off pimping current machine until more info is released!
That's great......for those that buy the 2011 models.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We are having a blast out here. Arctic Cat is taking great care of us. This evening we will hang out. Tommorow we head to NASCAR where we will be guests of Arctic Cat and Bass Pro Shops who are sponsoring Jaimie McMurray's #1 car!
The riding area is awesome, its a very cool ATV riding ranch equipped with lakes, ponds, mud pits, rock hills, and tons of forest like trails! The more we drive the XTZ1000 the more we like and the 700HDX is a pleasent surprise off road.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Yea thanks. Good pics. Keep us posted.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
I hate a tease!

·
Registered
192 Posts
at least explain the wheelie, was that just a great pic over a little jump or is that a raw friggin power wheel stand? :eek:

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Has anyone heard about what is coming out on Dec 15?? I have not even heard a hint!!
Yeah, they decided since they are so far ahead of everyone else, they would build the newest and latest, state-of-the-art, high speed ATV...

v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v

December 15th, everyone will know.... :D