Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok... This morning again i was getting ready for work. I drove 100meter from my house and something weird happened all did not feel good. I saw in driver side back tire and it was little bit drained... I thought that i drive still in work but then happened that thump again and that tire was almost empty. I turned back home. valve was broken. I lifted back up, took the tire for service and after the work got it back on... :rolleyes:
Its like two day curse. when i get something fixed then something brokes up before third day dawns :)

·
Administrator
7,281 Posts
Look on the bright side, you are never bored! Plus, valve stems are cheap to replace!

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Ok... This morning again i was getting ready for work. I drove 100meter from my house and something weird happened all did not feel good. I saw in driver side back tire and it was little bit drained... I thought that i drive still in work but then happened that thump again and that tire was almost empty. I turned back home. valve was broken. I lifted back up, took the tire for service and after the work got it back on... :rolleyes:
Its like two day curse. when i get something fixed then something brokes up before third day dawns :)
tusu,someone is cursing you.:(

1 - 3 of 3 Posts