Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Administrator
7,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I put together a inner clutch cover with clutch housing to carry on the road with me. My question is: Has anybody found any difference between a 650 H1, or 700 H1 inner clutch cover? I've looked up different years of the 650 & 700 and they carry different part numbers, but the gaskets line up on the bolt holes, bearing size is the same, seal is the same, and so on. I put them side by side and I cannot find any difference! Any thoughts?

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
I put together a inner clutch cover with clutch housing to carry on the road with me. My question is: Has anybody found any difference between a 650 H1, or 700 H1 inner clutch cover? I've looked up different years of the 650 & 700 and they carry different part numbers, but the gaskets line up on the bolt holes, bearing size is the same, seal is the same, and so on. I put them side by side and I cannot find any difference! Any thoughts?
Sounds like they would have to be the same.:)

·
Administrator
7,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sure looks like it! When I was looking for a used cover I found all kinds of 650 covers, but only 1 700 cover! Be nice if Arctic Cat would just release one number for all! The only difference I've found is the 650 has a boss in the casting that the 700 does not have, but it does not interfere with the fit in any way!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts