Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to gain some clearance on my xtz but cant afford the 5k for a LT kit. 2 inches of clearance gain from new rubber might keep me happy for a bit. I beat the crap out of the underside of this thing in the terrain I ride.

Did you notice any ill effects on the clutch or drive train?

Rubbing issues? Loss of power or ride control?
Also what kind did you buy? I've been looking and the selection is very limited.

·
Registered
463 Posts
No I dont run 30s but maybe you could get a lift or springs and wheel spacers to help.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Im confused about the lift kits. Do they increase ground clearance or just ride height?

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
both - the only way to increase ride height and not ground clearance would be to sit on a phonebook! LOL
I thought it might be like a body lift. Could someone point me to a picture of a lift kit installed? What does it attach to?

·
Registered
85 Posts
6" diecast long travel cranked up alittle...33x10.5-15 ss thornbird tires

·
Registered
682 Posts
hey plowboy, Can you tell me how wide your cat is with the diecast kit? I am going to put one on but really dot want a full six feet wide.

·
Registered
85 Posts
hey plowboy, Can you tell me how wide your cat is with the diecast kit? I am going to put one on but really dot want a full six feet wide.
its right at 6' outside to outside of tires... i wanted to be 60" center to center on tires so i can straddle 2 30" corn rows

1 - 13 of 13 Posts