Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was at the Artic Cat Prowler Dealer and got a blank key for $7 and then had the lock smith cut it for $3.75 ,, The dealer said I wouldn't find a blank anywhere but at the dealers ,,He was right as the biggest lock smith around my area told me the same thing ..Also the dealer said that a new key cut to fit my AC ordered thru them would cost about $17 ,,, Just sharing this with you for any one needing a spare key and what I found out .

Oh ,,I forgot to ask if the dealer had catologs ?

I am looking for a catolog for all the things you can add to a Artic Cat prowler like I have ,,, which isn't loaded or has all the bells and whistles as we used to say when talking about buying a new truck or car .

I am not into racing ,just a maybe things like half doors or maybe putting a tilt wheel in for example ..

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Here's an online version of the catalog.
Arctic Cat - ATV Accessories

Sorry, you won't find tilt steering in the catalogs though, you would need to go to a dealer and have them look up and order all the individual parts to convert your steering to the same as an XTX700. The frame fitments for an XTZ may not be the same as the XTX too.

Here's a link to one of the best companies there are for aftermarket items for your Prowler. I use them for goodies for myself and they are top-notch.
UTV Crap - UTV Crap

Another great outfit to deal with, but more high-performance oriented is DragonFire Racing.. they have some great stuff too.
Kawasaki Teryx Performance & Accessories Yamaha Rhino Accessories, Yamaha Rhino Performance, Arctic Cat Prowler, Polaris Ranger & RZR, Custom Yamaha Rhino @ DragonFireRacing.com

Good luck and welcome to the world of fun ...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts