Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
For the XTZ, tracks are new as of this year. But the XTX's had tracks available for a couple years now. We set up an XTX with tracks for the local utility company, they use it to access their towers in the winter with it, then run right of ways in the summer on tires... but you have to have a cab... they throw mud, snow and sand like you've never seen. And pricey...over 5G to outfit a machine (4499.95 for the tracks, 499.95 for the mounting brackets and 39.95 for the clutch kit).

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Oh, yeah...it went online last week... brand new. When you buy from it, it sends the order to a participating dealer closest to you, then the dealer is responsible for fulfilling the order...

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Very cool.

Is there a list of participating dealers.
Not that I know of, it's set up to automatically send the order to the closest dealer.
Many dealers are having problems getting fully operational with it (me included).
If I have local customers, I and they both prefer to still just call me direct. I can usually give them better pricing than what the online store will. The online store is designed to attract internet buyers that wouldn't necessarily call their local store...

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Oh ok I see now.

I was hoping I could get on and order my parts then go pick up and pay.

As I always go in the store 98% of the time with part #'s in hand.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Oh ok I see now.

I was hoping I could get on and order my parts then go pick up and pay.

As I always go in the store 98% of the time with part #'s in hand.
I think you can set that up with the dealer to order online, then go pick up and pay. It's new and we are still learning it, having a few snafu's with it so far on the dealer reg stuff..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts