Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Came home Sunday after work was gonna wash up the machine and it's gone!

Lot's of blood sweat and tears into that machine!
Lord help me if I catch them!:mad:

Have not broke the news to the kid's yet.:(

·
Registered
733 Posts
That's horrible! if you need a hand when you catch em let me know... nothing worse than a theif! sorry to hear that John

·
Registered
83 Posts
Sorry to hear that! There is always someone out there who feel they deserve your stuff more than you do. Good luck getting it back!

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
I hope you get it back soon in the same conditon it left. I hope at the very least you had insurance on it.....although I'm sure that won't cover everything put into it unfortunately...:(

Was it still out front on a trailer or something?

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
very sad to here that,i hope like hell they catch them,better yet i hope you catch them first................................

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
That stinks

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Sorry to hear this John. I hate thieves!:mad:

Are you in an area where it will be easy to track down the thief? Small town? Let us know what we can do to help.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Ahh.. don't you love sorry A**, good for nothing, sorry excuses for human beings! Sorry to here that John! Good luck getting it back in the same condition it left in!

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
That sucks, hopefully you'll get it back with just an empty tank of gas from a joy rider. It's hard to ever come ahead on an insurance deal but sometimes it happens. Good Luck!

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah I have looked and got the word out.

There was alot of special features and time and effort put into that machine.

Scared of what I would do if I catch the guy.

·
Registered
18 Posts
No one likes a Thief!

So sorry to hear about that, and even having this subject as my first post!:mad:

I am "storing" mine temporaily on a piece of property we will be building on eventually and used the Prowler to assist clearing the land. It is chained to a big tree with a big chain under a tarp. Still not good enough if someone wants it bad enough.

So sad that some scumbag does not believe they have to work for something but that they can can just take it from those of us that do....Kinda sounds like Obama doesn't it.. OOOP's couldn't resist that one!

I hope you catch them and do what you got to do.... and the machine is in repairable condition!

·
Registered
130 Posts
Hey John, that's very upsetting for sure. Unreal what people will steal. We've had a rash of ATV's stolen here as well, just goes to show - there's a$$holes scatterred from coast to coast. Best of luck in recovering, hopefully insurance is somewhat helpful.

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
I am "storing" mine temporaily on a piece of property we will be building on eventually and used the Prowler to assist clearing the land. It is chained to a big tree with a big chain under a tarp. Still not good enough if someone wants it bad enough.
may I suggest a sea cargo 20' or 40' storage container .. they cheep to rent or buy and work GREAT , I have a 20 footer at my place .. was cheeper for me to buy than rent and no delivery charge as I used my G/N trailer .. when I got to where I needed it I hooked to a big tree with a tow strap and just drove out from under it and then used a chain to position when I wanted .. was IIRC $ 2200.00
strong as heck and theft resistant lock box.

and very sorry to hear of the theft ... just grinds on me what some A Hole will do for their fun.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Looking into that very product in a few weeks. Those sea cargo containers are the bomb: Stronger than any container out there and TOTALLY waterproof.

Any update on the theft?

may I suggest a sea cargo 20' or 40' storage container .. they cheep to rent or buy and work GREAT , I have a 20 footer at my place .. was cheeper for me to buy than rent and no delivery charge as I used my G/N trailer .. when I got to where I needed it I hooked to a big tree with a tow strap and just drove out from under it and then used a chain to position when I wanted .. was IIRC $ 2200.00
strong as heck and theft resistant lock box.

and very sorry to hear of the theft ... just grinds on me what some A Hole will do for their fun.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
No update yet..........

I have no leads either.

Ins. called and asked if I have had any work done?
I said yes.

Gave them the very very long list.

She said I would need to e-mail them receipts along with pic's.
Got rounded up most my receipts but some of the stuff was purchased for the previous machine and the date is before I bought mine.
I will submit the papers.

I had her note in the file if found I want to check it out and would be interested in getting my machine BACK!

Still have not figured out how to tell the kid's????????
They will be devastated!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts