Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys for those of you having trouble getting stuff from Derby Cycles its not them they are getting parts very slow from Arctic Cat. Just to let you know. They are where I will still get my parts from.

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
I've had both good and bad experiences from Derby cycles. I understand some of the wait times from Arctic Cat. The bad comes from communications or lack of in my experience. I've had instances where I'll get a reply back right away, and other times where they will never reply back to me. That would be my only complaint. I'll still order things from them because I like the free shipping and their price is usually better than the local guys (unless you can get the locals to price match which they have done for me a couple times).

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
I've got some parts that have been on order from Derby since Sept. 10th and no communication about the delay, this is the second time. I decided to order my cam & rockers from a Outdoor Equipment dealer I found about 30 miles from me.

I ordered the parts on Friday the 21st and the parts arrived on Tues. the 25th, well one rocker and cam arrived the intake rocker was backordered until October 15th. So yes Arctic Cat is part of the delay. I'm going to buy from this dealer from now on, they called me back the day I ordered to let me know about the delay and gave me a 10% discount on all the parts and I don't have to wait for them to be re-shipped as I did from Derby. I'll just make the drive and get them myself and support a local brick & mortar store.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Im sorry I posted this It wasnt meant as a ***** and Moan topic I was just trying to explain what is going on with them. Joe

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
Didn't take it that way, I was adding in that the same thing was happening where I ordered my parts, one was backordered because of Arctic Cat not because of Derby or the dealer where I ordered mine. For me its a time savings, I may have to drive to get them but I can get them the day they come in and not have the additional week shipping time. Derby Cycles has the best prices I've seen and free shipping which can't be beat. I just want to get back on the road as soon as I can. Sometimes my wording may not project what I really mean, a writing major I''m not.:eek:

·
Founding Member
3,867 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts