Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello everyone I just buy a 2006 side by side artic car 650 prowler was running fine until wont start find out the previous owner do some wire connections and some of those wires come loose cant figure out where those wires goes I need a electric diagram please if anyone have one i'll will be appreciate it.

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
welcome to the site … hold on for a few minutes and one of the guys will show up that has your rig and help ya out.

also fill in your location and signature .. it will help us help you so we don't have to ask a question to answer a question you may have in the future

·
Administrator
7,229 Posts
Welcome JD! Can you PM me? I can help you with a diagram if you have E-Mail. We need to get the Wiring Diagrams on the FAQ section.

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
hello everyone i just buy a 2006 side by side artic car 650 prowler was running fine until wont start find out the previous owner do some wire connections and some of those wires come loose cant figure out where those wires goes i need a electric diagram please if anyone have one i'll will be appreciate it.
like fairmont79 said go to the top of the home page and click on faq then scroll down until you come across electrical diagrams..... From 2006 to early 2009 650 are all about the same.welcome to the best prowler site great members a great info............:)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts