Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I could only drive it on the street so here we go Steering is too GM like ride is softer, Shifter on dash is great, 3 across seating is good, leg minders are great if you have small feet( big feet will have trouble fitting thru the opening). Seems to have a little quicker acceleration . Dont care for the cheap Duro tires Accept for the GM like steering I think Arctic Cat has made some Major improvements. Just my opinion.

·
Registered
861 Posts
Joe, from your sig your rig has to weigh a mint....so i would think acceleration etc would be alot diff on yours then then a new one..as for the "GM" comment...this coming from an "Buy American" guy? Was that degratory comment to an "american/canadian/mexican" company? :D

things that make u go hmmm....

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Joe, from your sig your rig has to weigh a mint....so i would think acceleration etc would be alot diff on yours then then a new one..as for the "GM" comment...this coming from an "Buy American" guy? Was that degratory comment to an "american/canadian/mexican" company? :D

Have you ever driven a Chevy Trailblazer? The steering is Darty and at 75 and 80 it is really bad not that the HDX will do 80 LOL! I may be buy American, but no offense Id rather eat worms than buy a Chevy! Also the HDX has stuff on it thet I dont have alot of safty stuff head guard side nets bigger box power steering. I think they may have changed the gearing?

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

And sometimes its not the product but the dealers that make a company look bad. When you buy something and when you have a problem and the dealer cant or wont fix it it make the product look bad too. I dont want to argue it just my opinion people have to buy what makes them happy not what makes me happy.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lol...thats ok Joe,,i'd rather buy a chevy then even try to drive a ford! Oh wait, , i have a chevy....
I dont hold it against you, Your still a Good Guy!

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Dang, now I know why you and I differ Joe...

Some of my past projects....

·
Registered
861 Posts
lol....yeah...just teasin you brother!! :D Hey Daryl got 2 prowlers..must get confusing! I suddenly dont feel too bad for you Daryl..you can always sell some of that stable! ;)

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Dang, now I know why you and I differ Joe...

Some of my past projects....
LOL! I bought my first ford when I was a Tech for Chevy.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Again People have to buy what they think is right for them, If you feel a used Yugo is good for you. Give it Hell and be Happy. Also Split Im French Canadian, LOL!

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
lol....yeah...just teasin you brother!! :D Hey Daryl got 2 prowlers..must get confusing! I suddenly dont feel too bad for you Daryl..you can always sell some of that stable! ;)
I built the 3 cars in the center. Complete frame off restorations. The 70 1/2 RS Z28 is a true numbers matching 100 point car. The Chevy C10 was built as a tow vehicle for the trailer that the Camaro rides in, and the 65 Stingray has been fully restored, but not the OEM color.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Again People have to buy what they think is right for them, If you feel a used Yugo is good for you. Give it Hell and be Happy. Also Split Im French Canadian, LOL!
Dude, I'm revoking your man card....
Just kidding...

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Dude, I'm revoking your man card....
Just kidding...
I know Im a Failure! I do have to be truthful thou when I ad to retire and I had to take my Ford in to get it fixed (rare) I couldnt get it fixed. So dont laugh My friend told me to go drive a Hyundai (I said dont laugh!)
So I took my wife to drive a Sonata and she (we love it) So I wrote the check for it, Didnt want an Honda,Toyota or other Brands like that. Ive had 125 Cars and the Sonata is the Best Car I have ever owned no problems Great MPG I really try to American, But I didnt want a GM or Chrysler Product. Besides My wife drive it. We will pay more to buy a US product when we can.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
1 - 20 of 20 Posts