1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Administrator
7,380 Posts
Very nice!

·
Premium Member
3,653 Posts
That lock should keep the closed no matter what you're doing! And it covers the gap under the arm rest.

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The magnets in the factory doors wore through the inner fabric and fell out, the clear windows are shrinking and tearing where they are stitched so it is time...

·
Administrator
7,380 Posts
Thanks for the link! Hard to find square tube accessories!

·
Premium Member
3,653 Posts
My soft top is showing it's age, I've been patching small holes.

·
Premium Member
3,653 Posts
Mike what kind of soft top do you have....I have almost a brand new one that fits the square tube cage,from Trail Armor.......you can have it if you want it.
I have the soft top that comes with the full soft cab, back window attached to the top.

Attachments

·
Administrator
7,380 Posts
That is what it is all about! Friends helping friends!

·
Premium Member
3,653 Posts
The soft top i have is just the top only.
That would be easy to store and take off and on while out riding. The wife likes the back window it helps keep the wind from blowing her hair in her face and holds back dust.

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
That would be easy to store and take off and on while out riding. The wife likes the back window it helps keep the wind from blowing her hair in her face and holds back dust.
the way my soft top was made you un-hook it in the back and roll it up towards the front.yea I dont blame her i like the back window also,no wind and not as much dust.

·
Premium Member
3,653 Posts
Mike what kind of soft top do you have....I have almost a brand new one that fits the square tube cage,from Trail Armor.......you can have it if you want it.
Thanks for the offer Mike but I think I'm going to try to make or buy a hardtop. I hardly ever take the top off, being a redhead (gray now) I fry in the sun.

·
Administrator
7,380 Posts
The two piece factory one is very durable! I like mine, easy to put on, or take off.

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
The two piece factory one is very durable! I like mine, easy to put on, or take off.
I have lifted downed trees crossing the trails that had "close to enough room" to go under and been under many dragging heavy limbs with my 2 piece , it shows no damage or wear from all the flogging

·
Administrator
7,380 Posts
They must have screwed up on these tops, they will last a lifetime! LOL

·
Administrator
7,380 Posts
I took my doors back off for summer! With the street legal windshield in place it was too uncomfortable!

1 - 20 of 46 Posts