Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner
41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Administrator
7,380 Posts
Getting ready to start building a 2 piece door frame, I made several contacts in our local Amish community. One of the families makes custom boat covers, and works with heavy materials, canvas, vinyl, and so on. My wife can do bed covers and roll bar padding, but not sure about doing the door covers! I don't use doors when I plow, as I'm in and out of the cab in 20 minutes or less (small driveway), if it is blowing, or really cold, I just stay in and watch! I drive out of the garage, plow my drive, back in and close the door.

Reactions: de3

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have the the same doors from trader hank. I normal won't run the top of them unless it is super cold or pouring rain. The top gap makes it look like Hell but the half doors were close to perfect minus having to drill holes to mount them. With a full windshield and the half doors the cat stays pretty warm even playing in the snow up here in eastern washington state.

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
I have the the same doors from trader hank. I normal won't run the top of them unless it is super cold or pouring rain. The top gap makes it look like Hell but the half doors were close to perfect minus having to drill holes to mount them. With a full windshield and the half doors the cat stays pretty warm even playing in the snow up here in eastern washington state.
welcome to the house

I'm from CdA now living in Reno area couple years ago sure miss Idaho .. do any riding in N.Idaho ?

·
Registered
2 Posts
welcome to the house

I'm from CdA now living in Reno area couple years ago sure miss Idaho .. do any riding in N.Idaho ?
Yeah i have done a little bit south of Cda around worley/ plummer area. I have my prowler street legal in idaho which makes it really nice to cruise around. Mostly do my riding in central washington around Ellensburg

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
some great riding out in the Joe river valley down by St Maries , also north of Pinehurst / Kellogg area

heck with the forests service maps there are hundreds of miles of trails available .. stop in at a ranger station and pick up a free trail map .. they are well signed/numbered on the trails , you have to work at it to get lost LOL

41 - 46 of 46 Posts