Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, and gals possibly, I am new here I have a new 2009 Prowler XTZ 1000. I have been looking for a side by side for a long time and reserch proved to me the prowler to be the wise choice the way i use the machine. I look forward to following the threads. and seeing your Prowlers and getting new ideas for mine. I have to admit I was reluctant to go away from an ATV, but made the choice and well see how it goes, just wondered if anyone else felt the same way? I will say I have not had the chance to ride it on the trails yet, just around the house. I am in Law Enforcement and we have Rangers that we use for Off Road Vehicle Enforcement and although they are usefull we have constant issues and cant keep up with the guys on quads, so I hope I made the right choice.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Hey welcome. I had quads too. I like the ease of taking passingers.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I'm sure you'll find the XTZ is really a great machine and the folks here are great. Lots of good info and everyone is ready to help where they can. :D

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Welcome Home

·
Registered
90 Posts
I'm sure you will love it! They are very useful and impressive machines, when I was looking to but a utv, arctic cat fit the bill perfectly and am glad in the choice I made. Prowlers will blow everything away on the trail!
Welcome!

Goon

·
Registered
131 Posts
Hi guys, and gals possibly, I am new here I have a new 2009 Prowler XTZ 1000. I have been looking for a side by side for a long time and reserch proved to me the prowler to be the wise choice the way i use the machine. I look forward to following the threads. and seeing your Prowlers and getting new ideas for mine. I have to admit I was reluctant to go away from an ATV, but made the choice and well see how it goes, just wondered if anyone else felt the same way? I will say I have not had the chance to ride it on the trails yet, just around the house. I am in Law Enforcement and we have Rangers that we use for Off Road Vehicle Enforcement and although they are usefull we have constant issues and cant keep up with the guys on quads, so I hope I made the right choice.
This place is cool! Lots of good folks here! I love my XTX700EFI, lots of power (although not like yours I am sure!), excellent ride and a ton of fun!! I also used to have quads for the whole family, but it sure is nice just having one machine to service vs the "fleet"!

·
Registered
682 Posts
Welcome to the site. I 'm sure that you willl enjoy your XTZ, but it will take a little time to get used to the added width. Most quad trails are about 50 inches wide, these are 60 box stock, and the trees are unforgiving to the body plastic.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts