Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gentlemen and Ladies,
Who here is going to King Of The Hammers in February? Also, if anyone is interested, a trip to the Hammers is being put together over on UTV Underground. This trip is Nov 13-14, to help run the trails and assist Jeff Knoll in setting the course up. Anyone interested needs to jump on to UTVUG and get involved.
For those interested in going to the KOH in February, several of us are going to be arriving that Monday and Tuesday before the race, to set up a staging/camping area for UTVers, bot racers and enthusiasts. Anyone interested, either post here or go to UTVUG and get in on the threads there about it. I think it'll be just about the funniest time you will have with your clothes on, well, clothes on for some of you...

·
Registered
491 Posts
id love to make the nov trip but no can do there ..:( for anybody that has seen or heard about KOH this is THE most amazing hard core off road race ever , Johnson Valley is one of the coolest placest ive been to for some of the most deverse terrain to ride in ! i had an absolute Blast last year !!!!:D

im already packed for Feb! my brother is already qualified for the main race !!!! Good luck Darryl ill be ready to led you a hand if you need !

1 - 2 of 2 Posts