Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
People ride on that kind of terrain and complain about breaking stuff?

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Being the only one that broke for the third time, yeah im still disappointed, and there were Rhinos, RZRs, and Teryx in front of me, none of them broke a diff, or ripped a A-arm off, riding the same terrain I was riding. I also get disappointed when I the RZRs and the Teryx pull away from me this shouldn't happen but it does I may can run faster top speed but anything between 0-60 both will pull away from me. it could be worse, but could also be sooo much better. and yes its for sale!

·
Registered
583 Posts
Being the only one that broke for the third time, yeah im still disappointed, and there were Rhinos, RZRs, and Teryx in front of me, none of them broke a diff, or ripped a A-arm off, riding the same terrain I was riding. I also get disappointed when I the RZRs and the Teryx pull away from me this shouldn't happen but it does I may can run faster top speed but anything between 0-60 both will pull away from me. it could be worse, but could also be sooo much better. and yes its for sale!
What broke on that ride? In a drag race your stock prowler will get smoked by a rzr or teryx. They've got more power!

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What broke on that ride? In a drag race your stock prowler will get smoked by a rzr or teryx. They've got more power!
Dont you find it odd that a 750 cc Teryx that is just as heavy as my 1000 can beat me. at least the RZR is lighter and I can justify that. and it was my front diff that broke this time. the shop said it looked like a bowl of popcorn in there.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Dont you find it odd that a 750 cc Teryx that is just as heavy as my 1000 can beat me. at least the RZR is lighter and I can justify that. and it was my front diff that broke this time. the shop said it looked like a bowl of popcorn in there.
Oops, I assumed you had a 650 like me. In a straight dragrace the teryx and rzr beats your prowler 1000? Somethings wrong.

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
geeeeeeus pay attention to the song ... slow down and finish some of the runs before cutting to another shot , do more videos and less jumping around. LOL

looks like some of the ridding around here only without the shale rocks

I'm with others, sump'in wrong with your ride .. I smoke most of the rhino and rzr at wiil

·
Registered
463 Posts
Its the driver her purse is stuck under the gas pedal

·
Registered
656 Posts
People ride on that kind of terrain and complain about breaking stuff?
I know its been a while but i just seen the video. That terrain is tuff but not really that bad. I've seen and rode worse. As far as breaking stuff, a lot of that is the driver error. If you don't no what your doing you can break anything on any of them. I've been in much worse and the only time i've broken anything it was my fault. Mainly because i was heavy in the beverage:D

·
Registered
656 Posts
Thats possible. But ripping a front A-arm off?:eek: That sounds like operator being awfully ruff on equipment to me. I've been through some really bad stuff pushing my prowler pretty hard, but (knock on wood) i've never had anything like that happen.:confused:

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
once I took it to the shop for repair, I was told the A-arms were mostly just tac welded in place and not fully welded. it did hit a hidden rock hard enough to knock the tire off the rim so it was a pretty good lick. and I guess at just the wrong angle. I still finished the ride, I just did it on 3 wheels with the right front strapped up!

·
Registered
463 Posts
All kidding aside if you are getting beat in any race buy a RZRs or Teryx there is something wrong. I have run with a moded teryx when I was stock and it wasnt even close. The RZR you got to be on the wheel and gas to beat them thru the woods.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts