Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

lake powell

5K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  Try to catch me 
#1 ·
Some photos of lake powell last week.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
I was mesmerized the whole time.Sure do feel small out there.

Attachments

#5 ·
A friend of a friend if you know what i mean.1850.00 for me and my girl for eight days included food and fuel.Six of us total on a 65 footer.We had the best time. But I am seriously thinking of buying in.Not a one of sixteen owners but one of say four or five owners and private.

#6 ·
Wow that’s amazing. I have been a Havasue fan for quite some time always wanted to go to Powell and I think your pictures may have sealed it for me. Anyone know what the weather and water temps are looking like? Because it sounds like me and the Wakeboard boat are going to be at the lake this weekend.

#12 ·
Most of those pics. were actually in the southern part of utah.Az is real close but i would have to say there is excellent riding around there.I don't think you can actually ride in the park at lake powell though.I saw some really good spots for riding your side by side off the front of the houseboat and getting it done though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.