Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Turkey Bay is pretty cool, a little smaller than I expected though. The first day out my daughter smoked her belt on her buggy climbing a hill. I had to tow it out about a mile on an orange trail, not fun. I packed so many spare parts for my Prowler but forgot to bring any for her buggy. So the kids had to ride with me for the rest of the trip, that slowed me down. Friday was all me though, they swam while I run the trails. Forgot my HD cam mount so no movies but I got a few pics. That place is ate up with wildlife, a squirrel stole marshmellos and cheezits from our camp and stuffed them in every nook of the prowler.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Looked like fun!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Ryanscat ,Have ever rode in royal blue in Tennessee .Going there this august to go riding. If so how was it. You live in Kentucky figured maybe you might have drove down there to TENN. to ride being so close ,If not I have heard good things about ride royal blue.Looking forward to going there.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ryanscat ,Have ever rode in royal blue in Tennessee .Going there this august to go riding. If so how was it. You live in Kentucky figured maybe you might have drove down there to TENN. to ride being so close ,If not I have heard good things about ride royal blue.Looking forward to going there.
I've been to most of them in Ky and Tennessee and Royal Blue is my favorite.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts