Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone tell me or show me how to change the displays on my dash of my 2008 ? I cannot understand how to change or push the 2 little buttons to read other items on this dash .I know how to change the MPH,KM for speed and the "tack" ,but cannot get other items on it IF THERE IS other info on this LCD...is there a manual to read or download for this ?? Thanks.:confused:

·
Registered
282 Posts
thats pretty much it, clock, odo,mph, tach. You can get some others by holding down one of the two buttons for sec. I think when its on the clock you hold the bottom to get hrs. The dealer showed me once, I think holding down the bottom button for sec toggles between some options and holding down the top button will reset things like your trip odo.

There is a pretty good link to a manual on this forum. Search manual should be plenty of posts on the subject. I have it downloaded, from what I can tell its some sort of a shortend version, not all info is in there. Like it does not tell you how to get diff functions on the LCD dislay only how to replace it

1 - 6 of 6 Posts