Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
getting ready to start more projects ...........heat,and defrost,,,,,temp and volt guage,,,,,new shift plate ,,,,led convertion in headlights,,,,,,,and finish my upper doors....oh yeah,im putting a 2" lift in the rear:D

Attachments

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
getting ready to start more projects ...........heat,and defrost,,,,,temp and volt guage,,,,,new shift plate ,,,,led convertion in headlights,,,,,,,and finish my upper doors....oh yeah,im putting a 2" lift in the rear:D
What no A/C?

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
come visit me .. I can keep ya going for a while LOL [I haven't started my batch yet]

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Just started a small project,made me a template to fill in the open space where the seat belt bolts on beside the seat,I noticed there can be a lot of mud and water that's gets in that open spot.I will use one of my plastic skid plates that was under the gas tank,I replaced them with 3/16 Alum.:)

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
Just started a small project,made me a template to fill in the open space where the seat belt bolts on beside the seat,I noticed there can be a lot of mud and water that's gets in that open spot.I will use one of my plastic skid plates that was under the gas tank,I replaced them with 3/16 Alum.:)
I've got canvas inserts on mine that comes with the soft cab kits, they're just held in place with velcro and don't seal very tight. I made a plastic insert playing with some scraps I have but haven't finished them.

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
I've got canvas inserts on mine that comes with the soft cab kits, they're just held in place with velcro and don't seal very tight. I made a plastic insert playing with some scraps I have but haven't finished them.
I seen your canvas ones that's what give me the idea.:):)

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
got my buggy home this weekend ,,,,,,just letting it thaw for a while before I begin..........:D

·
Administrator
7,232 Posts
Looks like fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You have a great looking Prowler!

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
I am thinking about this one too … figured I would use button heads and nutserts and make it bolt up on the outside of the frame rails ,maybe inside but didn't want to loose any body space with inside type plates. so nothing done yet as well as I don't have my tools / shop down here in Reno so several back burner thing waiting til I go north.

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
I am thinking about this one too … figured I would use button heads and nutserts and make it bolt up on the outside of the frame rails ,maybe inside but didn't want to loose and body space with inside type plates. so nothing done yet as well as I don't have my tools / shop down here in Reno so several back burner thing waiting til I go north.
Yea Gary I think that would keep a lot of mud and water spray from the front tires from getting in there....That's why Brian made his doors to cover that area.

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
and spring mud is just around the corner for sure !

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
got my hids in,, got my shift plate on,,,,drained all the antifreeze out,,,,,,:D doing the eazy stuff first..................

·
Administrator
7,232 Posts
These things just snowball on ya! You can't (at Least I can't) do one thing without looking at 10 other things that you can make better! After running the wires for the new tail lights, I decided to change the rollers in my clutch just cause I can!!!!!!!!!!!LOL

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
no I think it's going to be the upper doors

1 - 20 of 70 Posts