Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We've all seen your Prowlers, let's see what else takes up your time and money. ATV's, sleds, toy haulers, cars/trucks, buggies, etc.

I'll start. Here's old reliable, my little Suzuki Eiger (2007). It's pretty much bone stock right now other than a winch, heated grips, and Bear Claws all around. Always starts. Bought it less than 2 years ago and it had a whopping 200 miles on it. Got around 600 now. It's not a big dog, but it does what I need it to do. Push snow with this one, and ride the trails. Nice little quad, but not a lot of oomph. I have an HMF exhaust, UNI, and jet kit on the way. Hope to wake it up a bit.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
as everyone knows ,I don't have the prowler any more ,,,,I got the ranger 900 xp and still have my camper 32 ft royal lite king of the road still using my time doing the same thing,,,,,living the dream!!!:D

Attachments

·
Administrator
7,232 Posts
Brian, that is turning into a nice looking rig! Not bad for a poo poo!

·
Administrator
7,232 Posts
No other toy's, Prowler is full time fun! Sold my drag car, and snowmobile sold last week! I owned the drag car since new in 1979! Pro Streeted it in the early 80's, narrowed rear end big tires, and NOS!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Some of my other toys. Don't have a picture handy of my Polaris ATV. That was my baby, until I bought my Prowler and put all my time and money into it. Kind of neglected her after that.

Attachments

·
Registered
162 Posts
Love these threads and hate these threads......... love to be able to show some of the other toys but makes me think about all the one's that are gone:eek:
anyway,
Here's a few of the current one's,

Attachments

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Love these threads and hate these threads......... love to be able to show some of the other toys but makes me think about all the one's that are gone:eek:
anyway,
Here's a few of the current one's,
Wow. Those golf carts are badazz. His and hers?

·
Registered
162 Posts
Wow. Those golf carts are badazz. His and hers?
Thanks Ron. His and hers was the original idea but she never used hers so they became his and other his:eek: the black one was meant to be her yard cart but when it was not being used, I had to put a Honda 20 horse vtwin in it and a better suspension.
The blue one was the first one I built for show.

Attachments

·
Administrator
7,232 Posts
Golf carts are nifty, almost makes me want to golf! LOL

·
Administrator
7,232 Posts
Can't beat a Kubota! My garage is getting empty, time for another project. Starting over at the shop next week!

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
That KingQuad is really nice. I'd be afraid to get it dirty.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Exhaust, UNI, and jet kit came in!

Attachments

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks,I got it dirty friday night,but she is cleaned up now......thats a nice looking pipe.....what size jets did they give you.
130, 135, and 140. I think these come with a 118 or 121 stock main. They are known to be generally lean. It frequently pops when you turn it off.

·
Administrator
7,232 Posts
If you can't hot rod it, why bother? LOL Looks like a great kit!

1 - 20 of 81 Posts