Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey every one. I put the 3.5" lift from super atv in this week. The back was easier to install then the front. took about 5 hours to do. overall pretty happy with the install. Sure is a lot easier to get in and out of.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
hey every one. I put the 3.5" lift from super atv in this week. The back was easier to install then the front. took about 5 hours to do. overall pretty happy with the install. Sure is a lot easier to get in and out of.
Looks good Rob,I like your wildcat sign.:D

·
Premium Member
3,643 Posts
I don't have the speed or power of a Wildcat to throw as much, but Mud is Good!
2013-04-21 15.57.44.jpg

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
I haven't seen that kind of mud yet with mine ,,,,,,but I will soon:D

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
better have a good pressure washer for mud rigs , just the spring mud I get into takes a lot of time n water getting that stuff back out and off the rig .. a few runs through the quarter wash place will remind you to buy one, a $10.00 bill will just get you to semi clean LOL

so how stable is it with that much lift ??

·
Premium Member
3,643 Posts
better have a good pressure washer for mud rigs , just the spring mud I get into takes a lot of time n water getting that surf back out and off the rig .. a few runs through the quarter wash place will remind you to buy one, a $10.00 will just get you to semi clean LOL

so how stable is it with that much lift ??
The guy's place we were at had a heated pressure washer, blew the decal off my hood. Got most of it off that day but I was digging it out of the under carriage for a week.

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
The guy's place we were at had a heated pressure washer, blew the decal off my hood. Got most of it off that day but I was digging it out of the under carriage for a week.
I don't think a person ever does get all cleaned out.

·
Administrator
7,334 Posts
Great looking cat, did it change the handling any?

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I cranked it down an inch and a bit. still higher than before but less cv joint angle and got some of the width back in the rear and ness body roll now. still got 2 more inches of clearance which is pretty much what I was after in the first place. As for the ride it's still awesome.

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
I cranked it down an inch and a bit. still higher than before but less cv joint angle and got some of the width back in the rear and ness body roll now. still got 2 more inches of clearance which is pretty much what I was after in the first place. As for the ride it's still awesome.
Iam sure the 2''clearance made a big difference.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Glad the ride is still good after the lift. When we would go out mud bogging we would put the lawn sprinkler underneath the trucks to help loosening up the mud off of the underside. The sprinkler was the type that just went back and forth. Worked great and inexpensive. Still need to pressure wash afterwards.

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Glad the ride is still good after the lift. When we would go out mud bogging we would put the lawn sprinkler underneath the trucks to help loosening up the mud off of the underside. The sprinkler was the type that just went back and forth. Worked great and inexpensive. Still need to pressure wash afterwards.
Now that sounds like a plan............:D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts