Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to the forum. I have a 2011 700HDX Prowler I cant seem to be able to find the spark plug on it. It wont start and changing the plug is what is suggested.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks Bill

·
Administrator
7,298 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Great machine the 700 HDX! Top of your motor on the drivers side there is a sealed rubber boot. Be careful and work the boot off and it will uncover the spark plug. You can download a free repair manual at K&T Lawn Equipment, they are very helpful to have!

·
Registered
125 Posts
I have a 2012 HDX and I finr I need to take off the seat and the pan under the seat (don't worry, its only a couple minutes.) then the top of the engine is exposed and plug is within easy grasp.

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
welcome to the house , new blood :)

ok we have a "ritual" .. new guy brews the morning coffee , your late already so get to humping Eh :) , also bring a load of wood for the fire pit then pull up a log and have a seat , swap a few lies and have some of that Joe you brewed up

·
Registered
35 Posts
welcome to the house , new blood :)

ok we have a "ritual" .. new guy brews the morning coffee , your late already so get to humping Eh :) , also bring a load of wood for the fire pit then pull up a log and have a seat , swap a few lies and have some of that Joe you brewed up
Welcome to the site. G/L getting the plug changed and back on the road.

I think I'm late for a cup of that coffee you brewed!

·
Registered
518 Posts
Welcome aboard. Got the same machine. Looks like the fellers pointed you in the right direction.

·
Administrator
7,298 Posts
The cylinder head sits forward on the HDX, check under the seat, or engine cover. You can download a free service manual at Country Cat

1 - 9 of 9 Posts