Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted a lockable safe, glove box or what you want to lock up. I found this item made for Jeeps and made it work for my ArcticCat XYZ 1000.
DON~~~

Attachments

·
Administrator
7,232 Posts
That is slick! Great find!

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
Mike how good is the lock you have on your console and are the cup holders better than the ones on the engine cover?

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Mike how good is the lock you have on your console and are the cup holders better than the ones on the engine cover?
Mike it has a great lock system and it has a rubber gasket around the door that seals it off all metal constructed and the cup holders are 5 times better than the factory ones.:)it was pricey but very nice product.the lock compartment is nice for the 9mm:)

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
Ya know it would have been better if you said it wasn't worth ****, now I want one.

·
Administrator
7,232 Posts
Sometimes it is better not to look! The glove box would be a good project.

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
the lock compartment is nice for the 9mm:)
mine is mounted on my chest in a nice chest holster , many large critters in my normal ride area / hunting partner drove his Rhino around a sharp bend and right up to a sow grizzly with cubs , he couldn't get his rig into reverse fast enough .. need access v/s a locked / fumble process. OH friend was able to back away before the sow was pissed and charging. good campfire fodder too.

no flame intended , a lock box would be very handy for sure.

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
mine is mounted on my chest in a nice chest holster , many large critters in my normal ride area / hunting partner drove his Rhino around a sharp bend and right up to a sow grizzly with cubs , he couldn't get his rig into reverse fast enough .. need access v/s a locked / fumble process. OH friend was able to back away before the sow was pissed and charging. good campfire fodder too.

no flame intended , a lock box would be very handy for sure.
Sounds like a close one for your buddy..................

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
yes it was .. also we share some same animals I believe , you have swamp donkeys in your area I think … they will ruin your day if ya spook them or piss off a cow … my Kimber 45 makes good noise to get one moving away from my space :) and enough lead to drop one if a good shot.

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
Well my wife didn't like the console as well as the milk crate I have there to keep her purse from sliding around. Anyone looking for a console here one like Mike has and includes the E-top,

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
nice mod, a guy can always use more storage

1 - 13 of 13 Posts