Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
463 Posts
Nice price. Shows how much some people make on each one.

·
Registered
338 Posts
shipping a cage is not to expensive if you know how to do it....

The cheap and easy way is to stand it up on a crate and ship it that way.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Nice price. Shows how much some people make on each one.

how dows that show how much people make on one ?

Starting bid:US $400.00Reserve not metthe bidding starts at 400.00 and the reserve is not met

·
Registered
438 Posts
Some sellers have a reserve price on their item. A reserve price is the minimum price a seller is willing to accept for the item. The seller is not obligated to sell the item if the reserve price is not met.
As a buyer you are not shown the reserve price, only whether the reserve has been met. (The bid history page also shows a notation when the reserve price is met.) Bid on the item as usual by entering the maximum amount you're willing to pay. If the amount you bid does not meet or exceed the reserve price, a “Reserve not met” message is displayed. Otherwise, your bid is displayed as the current bid. When the auction closes, the item will sell to the highest bidder who meets or exceeds the reserve price.
Example: The following picture illustrates a reserve price listing. Although the item has received a bid (arrow B) the bid did not reach the seller’s reserve price (arrow A). The seller is not obligated to sell the item unless a bidder meets or exceeds the reserve price. Therefore, no successful bid has been made.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I prefer to shop locally when possible.
It is just That the UTV market is so overpriced. The only way to deal with it is to NOT buy from the overpriced guys and buy from the lower priced people out there, when you can

·
Registered
463 Posts
I know how E-bay works. I also like to buy locally when I can. I got a price on building 4130 chromoly custom cages from a local shop and it was 400.0 for the first one and 350.0 if I ordered 4 or more, the cages came bent, coped all ends and ready to install and weld.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts