1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Super Moderator
1,036 Posts
That's pretty cool! Have to keep up with the competition and they are doing a good job. Add a 1000 turbo and I may budge!

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
very cool !! looks like a great farm rig

·
Administrator
7,232 Posts
Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now make it a 1000 CC motor! I'm never happy! LOL

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now make it a 1000 CC motor! I'm never happy! LOL
boy do I agree on that

BTW that new Honda with the "automobile style auto tranny" sure looks good too

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Looks nice, but I agree with RD. Why not get the 1000 motor in that thing.

Not that it matters to me. I can't fit any of these utility crews in my toyhauler because they are just too long. I'd have to sell my toyhauler and get something else, but that will open up a whole other can of worms with the wife.....>:)

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
X2 Shane,I don't know why they don't offer it with a 1000 motor...just don't make sense,still behind with the competition.......

·
Administrator
7,232 Posts
Maybe with the new 700????????????????????

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
boy do I agree on that

BTW that new Honda with the "automobile style auto tranny" sure looks good too
Gary I looked at a new Honda Pioneer-5 1000 it's a very nice machine,as for the tranny,my 2007 680 Honda Rincon Quad had the same set up,but mine was only a 3 speed with no low range and it worked flawless,the honda Pioneer 1000 is a 6 speed with a low range,you can shift it yourself or put it in the auto mode......

·
Administrator
7,232 Posts
Pretty impressive machine for sure! Paddle shift tranny, no belt, and decent horsepower!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts