Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello there. I'm looking for anyone who likes to explore the great outdoors of the Boise area in Idaho in a UTV. I've been in Idaho for 7 years now but have not met very many people who I can ride with who have a UTV. My two Dads and I have our own custom off-road cars that we built. Neither of my Dads can go with me tomorrow to find the fun in the perfect weather and dirt we will have here.

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Hello there. I'm looking for anyone who likes to explore the great outdoors of the Boise area in Idaho in a UTV. I've been in Idaho for 7 years now but have not met very many people who I can ride with who have a UTV. My two Dads and I have our own custom off-road cars that we built. Neither of my Dads can go with me tomorrow to find the fun in the perfect weather and dirt we will have here.
welcome to the forum,great members,and a lot of fun.:)

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
welcome fellow I DE HOan .. I see my friend sent ya some help , also here is a link to a very small site where a few friends hang out from Idaho [most are from southern Idaho but a couple of us northern guys invade them when ever we can get together :) ] dern good guys too !!

WESTERN STATES OFF ROAD :: Index

but for great info about Arctic Cats this IS the site , plus the fellowship here is top notch !

1 - 4 of 4 Posts