Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Haven't got an arctic cat prowler yet.........but looking to buy, I hope they are as good as they look........hoping this is the best brand side by side to buy.....any comments?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Haven't got an arctic cat prowler yet.........but looking to buy, I hope they are as good as they look........hoping this is the best brand side by side to buy.....any comments?

I don't know if they are best, but I'm buying one of the new XTZ's. Mine could be in any day now. I bought a 2004 Rhino when they 1st came out and had no regrets, I hope it's the same way with my new Arctic Cat XTZ.:)

·
Registered
140 Posts
I don't know if they are best, but I'm buying one of the new XTZ's. Mine could be in any day now. I bought a 2004 Rhino when they 1st came out and had no regrets, I hope it's the same way with my new Arctic Cat XTZ.:)
You will have no regrets! I have 169 very fun miles on mine already..........

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
I bought a 06 Rhino and thought it was great. i always wondered why so under powered? So after spending a bundle:mad: the Rhino is now just ok.

Now i just bought a Prowler 1000 and it is everything i thought the Rhino should of been and more! The funnest stock ride i have ever been in!
Talk about perma grin! I got more sand in my teeth than i did in my eyes!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts