1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Iam really glad to see it happen,they needed to come out with a 4-seater to stay somewhat in the game.my thoughts are, too long the wildcat 2-seater is longer than the rzr 900 2-seater this thing will take a football to turn around.I agree with seth they should have made the prowler 1000 a 4-seater. but cheers to articcat for comming out with a 4- seater.

·
Registered
561 Posts
Ya I drive a greyhound bus wild cat that thing is going to need a lot more room. Nice idea. I agree they should come out with the prowler with 4 seats. something along the lines of a teryx 4.

XP 4 is 107.4 wheelbase

Maverick max 113.8 wheelbase

Wildcat 4 119" wheelbase or 9 ft 11" same as an f-150 short box regular cab lol
Overall length 158" or 13'2"

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Ya I drive a greyhound bus wild cat that thing is going to need a lot more room. Nice idea. I agree they should come out with the prowler with 4 seats. something along the lines of a teryx 4.

XP 4 is 107.4 wheelbase

Paperwork I have shows the WC4 to be 149 inches long, not 158.. but it's still long. 14.6 inches longer than an XP4. But people still want them. Biggest thing I can see is it needs 30 inch tires...

Oh, and it has a dry clutch replacing the wet clutch, with all new primary and secondary clutches for a lot more performance off the line and out of the corners...

Fox Podium Shocks on it with a new redesigned sway bar...

·
Registered
432 Posts

XP 4 is 107.4 wheelbase

whew! ...looks looong! 30 inchers would add a little clearance for the stretch to clear knobs. Like to see one.

·
Registered
412 Posts
So are they getting rid of the wet clutch for just the 4 seaters or are they doing that for all the new WC's?

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
man if they would change the primary and secondary,and delete the wet clutch on the two seat wildcat that thing would be a monster.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
man if they would change the primary and secondary,and delete the wet clutch on the two seat wildcat that thing would be a monster.
Shhhhsssshhhhh....

Hehehe... just wait...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts