Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anybody have pics and info on lowering the seats on a xtz? I can cut and weld anything. Any info would be great. I want to get it done before I make my cage. Thanks guys

·
Registered
1,048 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just got done lowering my seats 4" and lowered the stock rollbar 5" wow what a diffeance. I would post pics if I knew how

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
I just got done lowering my seats 4" and lowered the stock rollbar 5" wow what a diffeance. I would post pics if I knew how
Congratulations, welcome to the "Better Handling, Wow I can't believe that's a Prowler" Club.
To post pics, you need to put/host the pics online like on a photobucket.com account or such,, then link to the pics in your post here.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ya thanks for your info Darryl your pics realy helped. I also added RZR seats thanks to DragonFires garadge sale. I think this is how they should come from AC. I have photobucket but my pics take to much memory to down load. Maybe Im doing somthing wrong. Im better with a wrench than a computer. Lol. Ill try again

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
For some reason they aren't showing, so I went to your photobucket and am linking the pics for you.

Good looking job. Looks like you got them down low. Those RZR seats sit lower than my Beards do by quite a bit.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks again Darryl. Ya the seats are nice and low. Im 5'11" on a good day and can still see over the wheel. It feels more like your in the car than on the car. And with the lowered cage it fits in the garadge and trailer.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts