Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All,

Sorry to say that the engineer at LSR doesnt think the suspension is very good on the cats..In fact i believe the comment was... "it rides worse then my truck"..So it doesnt look like LSR will be joining the growing list of AC supporters. I am a bit disappointed myself as i am always "the more the merrier" type of guy and a "competition breeds better parts" and better prices! So while i feel bad ... i am happy that other fab shops are going to pick up the AC line...Maybe CST will fab a mid travel kit for those wanting better handling w/o going to a 6 inch kit with fancy shocks!

too bad...we dont need LSR anyways..haha:D

Split

·
Registered
132 Posts
I heard that also but I did hear that Ishock was looking for XTZ.They make both mid and long travel for the rhino.I would of given them mine but had to take it to Reno for a job all summer.
I thought Diecast was making a 4" kit?

·
Registered
682 Posts
A four inch kit is more practical for the east and midwest riders. We can'ttake the width on the 6 inch kits. our trails are to narrow for the long arm kits.

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
mid travel kits usually use the stocks shocks, and since we paid such a premium for a ride with wonderful shocks they don't want to look bad by making a kit and having people blame them for the shiatty ride....(my guess based on several emails with them)...

·
Registered
149 Posts
That's pretty stupid. Kind of like how Honda didn't jump on the UTV bandwagon right away. Trust me, as the XTZ gets more and more popular, LSR will be trying to get their piece of the pie.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts