Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All,

Sorry to say that the engineer at LSR doesnt think the suspension is very good on the cats..In fact i believe the comment was... "it rides worse then my truck"..So it doesnt look like LSR will be joining the growing list of AC supporters. I am a bit disappointed myself as i am always "the more the merrier" type of guy and a "competition breeds better parts" and better prices! So while i feel bad ... i am happy that other fab shops are going to pick up the AC line...Maybe CST will fab a mid travel kit for those wanting better handling w/o going to a 6 inch kit with fancy shocks!

too bad...we dont need LSR anyways..haha:D

Split

·
Registered
134 Posts
I heard that also but I did hear that Ishock was looking for XTZ.They make both mid and long travel for the rhino.I would of given them mine but had to take it to Reno for a job all summer.
I thought Diecast was making a 4" kit?

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
mid travel kits usually use the stocks shocks, and since we paid such a premium for a ride with wonderful shocks they don't want to look bad by making a kit and having people blame them for the shiatty ride....(my guess based on several emails with them)...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.