Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
well i came across a link today that peaked my interest. i figured it would not be true but it was. the service manual for the Havoc X! its pretty detailed but i couldnt find any motor tear down. i havent had much time to run through it as im sitting here with influenza so i get side tracked pretty easy. sleep is a good thing at this point lol.

well enough of that... here is the link i found. have fun reading!!!!

Service Manual

·
Premium Member
1,037 Posts
Nice! I have been trying to find one to find out the charging system output. I don't want to add an alternator to this, if I buy one. Its not stated in the manual. But thanks a lot for sharing. I downloaded and saved it.

·
Administrator
7,357 Posts
I think I saw a listing for 35 amps, but I'll try and find it again! Wildcat X has an external motor driven alternator, but they use the cylinder Yamaha motor!

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well it must be christmas all over again. i came across another link. this one is the operators manual for the havoc x. lots of options. i like the setting that limits the max speed. great option for letting the kids drive it.

Operators manual

·
Premium Member
1,037 Posts
I think I saw a listing for 35 amps, but I'll try and find it again! Wildcat X has an external motor driven alternator, but they use the cylinder Yamaha motor!
I don't see it anywhere, but the main fuse from the regulator is 40 amp. I think 35 would be it. That's ample, but we may need another alternator install project! Are you game, RD?

·
Administrator
7,357 Posts
Always! Been trying to find the specs on the Havoc motor, only thing so far is that it is German made and HP ranges all the way up to 130 with a turbo!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts