Votes: 10 45.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mine may not be the nicest or prettiest, but it will run with the best of them...watch for a full build article on UTV Weekly soon...

Shop Queen Category... (actions pics later this month)

·
Registered
244 Posts
Congratulation to both of you! You guys have some sweet rides.......Stay tuned, I'm coming for you guys in the up coming months.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Seth, Chris,

I think the overly poundage weight advantaged lady has sung. Give RV Rat a cigar and declare him winner....
I really didn't think my shop queen would've made it this far. Thanks everyone that voted for me, I know you were just throwing a vote at the poor short bus rider... :D

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
But Darryl there are a few of us that have not voted yet. Did I mention I needed a new seat for my john deer? LOL
LOL, you do huh. I'm not sure the award for winning would cost more than the seat...:D
But if you do need one, I can take care of that...but I think the freight would eat us up...unless you come up to Moab in May.

Hey, I think RV Rat should be declared winner if no one else votes by 9pm Cali time tonight, hows that...

·
Registered
3,564 Posts
I am good with that. However I did not start this poll. That would be Desertcat. I am sure he would not have a problem with it. But I do not want to step on his toes.
As far as the seat goes ya I do need one. And A little better deal that full retail would be great. I will get you some numbers and pics. soon. Thanks for the help.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Founding Member
3,867 Posts

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Congratulations RV Rat. You have a nice machine there and deserve the win.
Seth, did you tell him the prize yet? Wasn't it that the winner had to host the next ProwlerTalk party... :p

1 - 20 of 30 Posts