Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Looks like the 26x9/14 would be a good size to run on all 4 corners (with the right wheels, of course)?

·
Registered
51 Posts
I'm due for a set of tires, I really like the way those look. I would be interested to see if they have a bigger footprint than the stock goodyear tires once they are mounted up on the stock wheels.

·
Registered
277 Posts
For what it's worth I run 26/9/14 all the way around. Maxxis Big Horns. Those in the picture look like great tires. How much do they weight?
Do you have any pics?

·
Registered
861 Posts
i went down to unleashed today and spoke with Greg. He's an awesome guy and really has an obvious passion for our sport. I also got to look at these tires and they are super cool. I would run these in a second. I personally dont think you would need an 11 inch for the rear but they are high quality nicely constructed tires.. i also recommend Unleashed, great group of guys!

Split

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i went down to unleashed today and spoke with Greg. He's an awesome guy and really has an obvious passion for our sport. I also got to look at these tires and they are super cool. I would run these in a second. I personally dont think you would need an 11 inch for the rear but they are high quality nicely constructed tires.. i also recommend Unleashed, great group of guys!

Split
Thank for the the post!

Does anyone know how these hold up compared to the Bighorns?
These are a tough side wall tire very similar to the Big Horn 2.0.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts