Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know a lot of us here are from AZ and have our rides street legal with the "mc" plate. Well, "mc" means "motorcycle", correct? So, with that said are we supposed to have an M endorsement on our license? If so, can I take my cat to do the test?

Sounds kind of funny but I'd really like to know.

·
Founding Member
3,867 Posts
I know a lot of us here are from AZ and have our rides street legal with the "mc" plate. Well, "mc" means "motorcycle", correct? So, with that said are we supposed to have an M endorsement on our license? If so, can I take my cat to do the test?

Sounds kind of funny but I'd really like to know.

Chris is right on the money
I have a almost two year old Arizona off Highway Vehicle laws, rules and regulations book.

This is what is says,
If you are operting and ATV on a street or hightway it must be registered and insured.
You must observe and obey all traffic laws and regulations.
You must have a class M license for a three-wheel ATV and a class D liscense for a four -Wheel ATV.
Registration and proof of insurance must be with the ATV.

This link is for the updated laws and it does not say anything about the class of your license. One thing I did notice is that is states helmets are not required for 18 and under.
http://www.azgfd.gov/pdfs/outdoor_recreation/ohv/atv_brochure.pdf

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'ts not considered a motorcycle. Golfcarts have MC plates too and you don't have to have a motorcycle endorsement to drive one of them.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts