Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 20 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

MCX-USA is going to do the install and testing of our Turbo Kit for the 2009 Prowler XTZ, but we need a machine to test it on by the end of this month.

If you're interested in doubling your HP/TQ and getting a free turbo kit as a result, please email me immediately so we can arrange to make it happen.

It will need to be delivered to Salida, CO by the end of this month, and we'll be taking it to the Moab UTV Rally on May 12-17th for it's debut. From there, we'll ship the kit back to Sweden for production, and you'll get a production kit soon to follow that.

If you're interested, we need to move quickly to make this happen. Please understand, you're most likely going to have at least a month of downtime by doing this, but you'll get a $5K Turbo Kit for free.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Todd didn't waste any time jumping on the opportunity, and it's arriving at our shop tomorrow night if they make it through the snow storm okay. :)

·
Premium Member
2,390 Posts

:D
Thank you Chris and MCX-USA for allowing me to be the test bed for your new turbo kit. This is a great opportunity for me and the members of the Prowler forum to be a part of something new for the XTZ 1000. I can't wait to see the finished product and feel the power. I am sure we will learn which parts can handle the extra power and which parts can’t soon enough. I am confident that Chris and the guys at MCX-USA will get it all sorted out. I will keep every one posted as the project moves forward.

Regards,

Todd

·
Premium Member
2,390 Posts
The XTZ 1000 is on it's way to Salida, Colorado.

The first picture was last night before clean up.

The second picture is on the trailer in Show Low, Arizona.

Attachments

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Todd...looks good! I spoke to our machine shop, and we're planning on having him start on the diff case cover, but I need a part number for it. Would you mind emailing it to me?

·
Registered
132 Posts
Good luck Todd, gonna be scary with 2x the HP.
Your traveling through some great riding areas,spent 10 years over in Durango. Gonna retire there in 2 more years, cant wait to take the kitty up in the mtns.
Anyways keep us posted

papa v

·
Premium Member
2,390 Posts
Thanks Papa V

It sure is beautiful country out here.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Just got off the phone with Todd on his trek home...He's excited and we're excited to produce the highest HP producing UTV to date. Stay tuned! :)

·
Premium Member
2,390 Posts
Hey guys

If anyone is a tech geek and wants to see most of the route from todays trip using my Spot Satellite Tracking device go to the following link and check it out. If you click satellite view on the right and then zoom in using the feature to the left side of the screen it gives you a pretty cool satellite view of the route.

SPOT Shared Page

·
Premium Member
2,390 Posts
Desertcat

When I get the Cat back we will take a ride to the In and Out burger for sure. Talk to you soon.

1 - 20 of 112 Posts