Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know about the rest of you but I use my Prowler for hauling a lot of stuff, pulling logs out of the woods around the cabin etc. I have a trailer I use to haul camp and meat in when I am hunting and when there is too many people in the group and not enough wheelers I put a 10" thick pad in it and haul the drunks around behind me. Its just a 2 wheel trailer with ATV tires and while I can haul a load, its not the smoothest ride out there. I just ran across this "walking beam" trailer and will be modding my trailer in the next couple of weeks to adapt this to mine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srJebefHsVg

If you have ever pulled a trailer out in the woods or over crappy trails I am sure you can see how bad ass this trailer is!

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
I don't know about the rest of you but I use my Prowler for hauling a lot of stuff, pulling logs out of the woods around the cabin etc. I have a trailer I use to haul camp and meat in when I am hunting and when there is too many people in the group and not enough wheelers I put a 10" thick pad in it and haul the drunks around behind me. Its just a 2 wheel trailer with ATV tires and while I can haul a load, its not the smoothest ride out there. I just ran across this "walking beam" trailer and will be modding my trailer in the next couple of weeks to adapt this to mine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srJebefHsVg

If you have ever pulled a trailer out in the woods or over crappy trails I am sure you can see how bad ass this trailer is!

Very cool deal .. parts available to convert your axle to this ?? my trailer BTW has the frame inside the box [well sealed also] .. nice flat bottom and will slide over bad stuff easily

another thought while your thinking ... add a hook / tie up spot on the trailer near the top front / back and that will give you a spot to tie up the axle if ya had a tire flat with no spare or plugs ect. to fix it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts