merry Christmas to all!!!!!!!:D

·
Registered
432 Posts
...Merry Christmas y'all!

·
Administrator
7,281 Posts
X's 2, Wonderful time of the year! Does Santa have an XTZ??????????????????????

·
Registered
404 Posts
Merry Christmas everybody!

·
Administrator
7,281 Posts
Yes indeed! We had a great Christmas, very relaxing and good company!

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
What did you get for christmas.

Well now that it is over,what did Santa bring you members for Christmas...............:)

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
got 3 book on CD's …
I told everyone this old feller needed NOTHING to much "stuff" as it is now .. home made goodies was what I preferred :) , but don't need either as I trying to drop some extra lbs

book on CD's is great traveling entertainment and Becca and I plan on start traveling next year as we two Kids we are done with Grandkidlet duties as soon as they are in kindergarden and next year they last one enters that . so as of June when school is out we're free of the past several years of taking care of them .. Grandma and Grandpa time :)

I'll be looking soon for a class 8 "motorhome" to tow my big fifth wheel trailer with … my Dodge Dually has been a great rig for the short to mid length travels but in semi full time mode I don't want the truck to be at 95-100% all the time and a class 8 will give me PLENTY of extra room safety wise and won't be working it azz off 100% of the time. not putting down my Dodge at all just want some heavy safety built in .. so I'll be looking for a 2 axle big sleeper rig like a Volvo or KW or Pete , hope I can find an auto shift as I'm tired or rowing but a 10 or 13 speed isn't a game changer ..[I have HD truck experience for some years so not something new] ..

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
got 3 book on CD's …
I told everyone this old feller needed NOTHING to much "stuff" as it is now .. home made goodies was what I preferred :) , but don't need either as I trying to drop some extra lbs

book on CD's is great traveling entertainment and Becca and I plan on start traveling next year as we two Kids we are done with Grandkidlet duties as soon as they are in kindergarden and next year they last one enters that . so as of June when school is out we're free of the past several years of taking care of them .. Grandma and Grandpa time :)

I'll be looking soon for a class 8 "motorhome" to tow my big fifth wheel trailer with … my Dodge Dually has been a great rig for the short to mid length travels but in semi full time mode I don't want the truck to be at 95-100% all the time and a class 8 will give me PLENTY of extra room safety wise and won't be working it azz off 100% of the time. not putting down my Dodge at all just want some heavy safety built in .. so I'll be looking for a 2 axle big sleeper rig like a Volvo or KW or Pete , hope I can find an auto shift as I'm tired or rowing but a 10 or 13 speed isn't a game changer ..[I have HD truck experience for some years so not something new] ..
Sounds great Gary,I would love to travel, sounds like a nice motor home your looking for.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts