Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
Lets see if Arctic Cat comes out with anything new. I did see the new red XTZ at Prestige, they have white shocks on them, they look really good!

·
Registered
56 Posts
I too wish a Merry Christmas to all of you and your families plus a Happy New Year as well ..I want to say thanks for all the information about these Artic Cats you have given me ,,and if any of you from Arizona wants to share with me and my wife a good place to move to and retire ,,be glad to listen .. this is our New Years resolution I guess to start looking for a warmer climate to move to and also hoping a lesser tax on our retirement monies.
hope you get the Christmas Present you were wanting.. GP

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
God bless to everyone!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Are you wanting to move to a small town?
Small town would be fine --would prefer that over a large city as I have lived in the same house in the country since 1969 here in Oregon ..city living is not for us. We want to move to a place and be about half way between Denver and Thousand Oaks Calf,, so we can travel by car to visit our son and daugher either way. I need to check out the Taxes on Property and sales and income first so I may be getting the horse before the cart at this time ..

·
Registered
14 Posts
White X-mas

Back at you...Merry X-mas and a Happy New Year to all, Saskatchewan just received a 6 inch dump of snow today so Santa will not have any problems with his sled. If he had an Arctic Cat he would need to install a UTV Track System to get around. Ha! Ha! or should I say HO! HO! HO!

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Merry Christmas to a great bunch of folks. May the Lord's blessings rest upon you all. May peace and happiness be with you.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
MERRY CHRISTMAS AGAIN TO EVERTONE! Also you are a GREAT bunch of People!

·
Registered
291 Posts
Merry Christmas to all

1 - 20 of 20 Posts