Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts
looking forward to the pic's Terry

yes they are RD .. especially those of us that pretty much left our beloved woods do to body aging issues !!!!

I appreciate the replies and suggestions. I now live in a rural county in NW Oklahoma. There are no race shops here. I don't think there is another Arctic Cat within 50 miles.

Arcticcatpartshouse.com has the base and latch assembly for $64, plus shipping, brand new.

I was hoping to get a used assembly for substantially less. I am going to abandon my project of using a seat base to build a rifle rack on and look at other options.

Thank you all!

SWINFORD Equipment
22126 CR 230 HWY 177/64 ,
MORRISON, OK 73061
Brandon Clark
866-650-9120
lmcsales@bigbalerusa.com

Just north of Stillwater

Welcome Mitch! Think I missed you before!

Discussion starter · #24 ·
Mitch,

Thank you for the info. Swinford sold out last year to Livingston. Livingston is on Hwy 51, between Stillwater downtown and Interstate 35.

Livingston Machinery Company

Livingston sells and services Arctic Cat, but is not listed on Arctic Cat's list of Oklahoma dealers. (125 miles from me - one way)

Midwest Motorsports in Cordell, sells and services Arctic cat, but is also not listed on Arctic Cat's list of dealers. (85 miles from me - one way)

Mid America Cycle on Hwy 77, in Edmond, is the nearest (to me) Arctic Cat dealer that is on the Arctic Cat list of dealers. (135 miles from me - one way)

Note:
As I work on building the gun rack on the seat base, I am going to open a new thread in the Projects section and not continue here

Look forward to watching your build in the projects section! AC dealers are never close!

Discussion starter · #26 ·
I posted the info on the dealers mostly so that Mitch would know that the dealer he suggested was no longer in business and to give him alternatives, should he need a dealer.

I am used to having to travel distances for most of everything nowadays. Living on the farm is great, but it has its drawbacks. It is 20 miles to the nearest soft drink machine....LOL. It is also 20 miles to the nearest gas station and to the nearest post office that accepts credit cards. I have a rural post office just 5 miles away, but I think they only accept chickens and livestock in trade for postage..

Work on my project is at a standstill until the weather improves. It looks like that will happen on Monday, next week.

Reactions: de3
Lot to be said about the rural life! Love it!

Reactions: de3
21 - 27 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.