Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up all you old dogs? You guys thought I was dead I bet. I still see some of the old crowd on here. See most of you have not lost your sense of humor. And looks like some of you have def gotten uglier. Me I'm aging well. I have been on here recently under the name stirrer some lately. I have bought another utv and did not go with AC. I waited until everything came out that I could foresee. Was close on the wildcat and almost did it. Almost waited for the x model. But in the end bought a Xp. Hopefully you guys will plug your nose and look the other way.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
What's up all you old dogs? You guys thought I was dead I bet. I still see some of the old crowd on here. See most of you have not lost your sense of humor. And looks like some of you have def gotten uglier. Me I'm aging well. I have been on here recently under the name stirrer some lately. I have bought another utv and did not go with AC. I waited until everything came out that I could foresee. Was close on the wildcat and almost did it. Almost waited for the x model. But in the end bought a Xp. Hopefully you guys will plug your nose and look the other way.
we was wondering who stirrer was,glad you like your 900 I ride with a buddy that has one nice buggy.:)

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
ya know we all use the same trails , IMHO it don't matter the brand we're all brothers by different mothers enjoying our passions ... if your broke down and I happen along I'll help ya and hope others feel the same ... good to see ya post again bring some coffee beans with next time we're almost out .. something in a dark roast please .. don't like fufu coffees

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
A warm welcome back. Now start working on these things again cause mine needs a tune up!:D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts