Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I installed a pair of military mirrors on my Prowler XTZ. The mirrors have both flat glass and a separate convex mirror. I am using all RAM Mount products to mount them. They allow for a wide range of installation placement and for adjustment.

Parts list:
2 military mirrors
4 1" RAM Mount balls w/1/4 x .625 studs
2 RAM Mount 1" short double sockets
4 RAM Mount 1" medium double sockets
2 RAM Mount double ball (dog bones)
4 RAM Mount Glare Shield brackets with 1" ball that mount on the ROPS bar
4 1/4" Nyloc nuts
8 1/4" x 1" fender washers
4 1/4" SAE wahers

The link below shows all my mirror pics:
Arctic Cat With Military Mirrors by Terry Fiene | Photobucket

Sample pics below:

·
Administrator
7,226 Posts
Cool! I'm also a square tube fan! LOL

·
Super Moderator
1,036 Posts
Looks beefy! They should stay on in the woods. I gotta say, however, I'm not riding with you! I don't want splinters in my arse from the passenger seat! :)

·
Premium Member
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Looks beefy! They should stay on in the woods. I gotta say, however, I'm not riding with you! I don't want splinters in my arse from the passenger seat! :)

Fortunately, I have nothing here that would hit the mirrors. Going through my gates is my only challenge. My first road test was successful.

The passenger side gun rack is a result of some excellent, and much appreciated, help from our forum members finding the seat base parts I needed to make the gun mount base plate install and/or remove like the original seat mount. It swaps out with the seat in seconds.

·
Super Moderator
1,036 Posts
Geez, what do you mount on it. A 50 cal machine gun on a swivel mount? That would scare away the Jihad! :laugh:

·
Administrator
7,226 Posts
Remember the project! Seemed to work well for your needs!~

·
Premium Member
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
1 - 7 of 7 Posts