Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Were you trying to pull the tire comming out of that corner?

You have a template for that skid plate?

I am thinking of going to alaska rubber and getting UHM.

That is alumnium you used? How thick? How much$$$

Looks good

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
were you trying to pull the tire comming out of that corner?

I am thinking of going to alaska rubber and getting uhm.

looks good
it is 1/8 in. $207 at cnr pipe for 5x10 sheet.you need 5ft wide to go from outside frame rail to frame rail.this is actually ryans xtz.its also the one on its side.haha we havnt made the bends yet so we`re gunna copy onto another sheet before we do so we`l have a template until we cut it up for mine.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
were you trying to pull the tire comming out of that corner?

I am thinking of going to alaska rubber and getting uhm.

looks good
we put almost 60 rivnuts in the frame to attach the skid plate,so that you could reinstall the oe one back over top with oe screws if you wanted.the skid plate goes from the bottom of winch fairlead to the bottom of rear hitch.the front edges under your feet area will be bent up to trap the fire wall and prevent snagging.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i'll have to come up with some cardboard to copy that template, b-4 you cut it up.

About how long do i have?
im picking up my sheet today,i will look and see if i can find a hood box or something around the workplace to copy onto also.that way you dont havta bustass if your workn.if you on days you could come ovr to his place tonite tho. And as for it being on its side,yes if you have the power to sprint car it,it wouldnt tip over so easy.lmao

1 - 6 of 6 Posts